We are all thrilled to be out of Lockdown and are eagerly await your arrival.
Below is a full update on Government guidelines
- organised outdoor sport, and physical activity and exercise classes can continue (Please note, the use of indoor/covered arenas for equestrian activity has previously been classified as outdoor activity in England and Scotland)
- organised indoor sport, physical activity and exercise classes will only be permitted if it is possible for people to avoid mixing with people they do not live with (or share a support bubble with).
- you can’t socialise with other households indoors
- you can meet in a group of up to six outside
British Dressage is also back up and running.
Organised sport is permitted to continue in all tiers, so BD competitions and training activity will resume from this date, in accordance with our COVID protocols. The overall message is that you should minimise travel to other areas where possible, regardless of their level, although this is advisory, not mandatory.
For the full BD statement please [click here]
We will be resuming with our original December timetable providing all sessions adhere to the latest COVID-19 protocols.
- Indoor arena training is fine no more than 6 at a time – So instructor and 5 others if in a group session, but you must keep your social distances at all times
- Social distancing must be maintained
- All riders must sign protocol forms
- Payment for sessions must be made in advance or by contactless payment
Please be considerate to others around you; social distancing where possible, wearing face coverings when required, wash your hands regularly and apply hand sanitizer (provided).
If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, a dry persistent cough, a fever or loss of taste or smell, please do not visit us.
In the meantime, keep an eye on our Events & Booking pages and our Facebook page for regular updates on our latest schedule as I’m sure the Government’s advice will continue to change.
We look forward to seeing you soon.